BBLC COVID Update
At BBLC, we take the health and well-being of our clients and staff very seriously. We are commited to staying current in the recommendations from the CDC, as well as other state and local health departments. Some of the steps we have taken include:
- Conducting health screenings with all staff and clients prior to sessions.
- Requiring mandatory face coverings for all staff.
- Following healthy hygiene protocols including proper and frequent hand washing.
- Reducing the number of staff working with one family.
- Sanitizing commonly touched areas or items regularly and throughout the day.
- Encouraging vaccinations for all staff by providing information on vaccinations, vaccination sites and incentivizing vaccinations.
- Following all health department guidance for exposures to COVID-19 for all vaccinated and unvaccinated persons.
- Requiring quarantining with the option to test at day 8 following exposure for any individual who has symptoms.
- Requiring documentation for returning to work or sessions if any illness occurs or suspend services for 10 days for illness with or without positive COVID-19 confirmation.
We welcome questions to our administrative team and encourage staff and families to seek medical assistance when there is any question of illness. We look forward to continuing to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for our staff to serve our all our clients’ needs.
Dr. Maria MacLean