Regis College Graduate School Partnership
BBLC is pleased to partner with Regis College to offer tuition assistance toward a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We believe in investing in our staff to provide them graduate education opportunities to advance their careers by gaining the skills necessary to work with individuals with autism and those with unique behavioral needs.
The Regis College Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program is a nationally recognized graduate program with experienced faculty and small class sizes. BBLC staff must apply and be accepted into the program.
As part of this benefit, BBLC offers the following:
- Up to 30% tuition assistance toward a Master’s of Science degree in ABA
- Guaranteed field experience
- Supervisors who are highly experienced BCBAs
- Courses offered during mornings and evenings
- Opportunities for advancement