We seek highly talented Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) and Behavior Analysts to join our team! If you are interested in changing the lives of others in an organization that values YOU and YOUR dedication to the field of behavior analysis, we encourage you to apply! Feel free to apply even if you do not have the RBT credential, but have a passion for working with clients with special needs. We offer paid RBT training to all new hires.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Registered Behavior Technician Training
- Initial and ongoing training and supervision
- Opportunities for BCBA mentorship
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid mileage
- Allowances for purchasing client materials and reinforcers.
For Full-Time Employees
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
For BCBAs and other Clinical Supervisors we offer
- Flexible schedule with the freedom to work from home
- Remote access to billing, organization forms and templates, our comprehensive curriculum, client
- Professional Development Stipend*
- Cell Phone Stipend*
- Ongoing support and collaboration with other BCBAs and related service providers including medical and allied health care staff
- Paid registration and accommodations for professional conferences if presenting
- Opportunities to participate in research projects and present at national or state conferences
Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Authorized Continuing Education Provider.