The following are a list of websites with information regarding state mandated ABA coverage for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, providers & special education.
- The Index provides information on programs, providers, and services for people with disabilities living in Massachusetts
- The Autism Speaks Massachusetts Chapter provides an advocacy network for people and families impacted by ASD
- The Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies provides parents with information on selecting evidence – based treatments for children with ASD
- The Autism Insurance Resource Center – Resources for consumers, providers, clinicians, employers & educators on issues related to medical insurance for autism treatment
- Charitable grants for individuals with Autism